The Florida Holocaust Museum is currently offering virtual and in-person tours. Virtual tours can be self-guided and any educator can use our new Virtual Tour with their students on our website at no cost.
Another option is a free docent-led Virtual Tour of our permanent exhibition. These free 45-minute tours need to be scheduled at least 1 week in advance. In order to register a school group for a docent-led Virtual Tour, place a tour request online: Tour Request Form
Several teachers from one school can combine their classes for one tour. Tours are not scheduled until you receive a confirmation email and a link to the tour from the Tour Coordinator.
In-person docent-led tours are currently available Tuesday through Friday. Please contact Resource & Tour Coordinator for docent-led tour availability on Mondays at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All groups must make a reservation prior to their visit by using our tour request form.
Docent-led tours cannot be guaranteed less than 30 days in advance. Your reservation must be confirmed by the Tour Coordinator.
The Florida Holocaust Museum is pleased to offer docent-led tours to groups of 15 or more visitors. School group tours are offered for fifth through twelfth grades and take approximately 2 hours. The Museum provides docent-led tours to adult groups as well.
PLEASE CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR TEST DAYS, IN-SERVICE, AND OTHER SCHOOL EVENTS TO BE CERTAIN OF AVAILABILITY FOR FIELD TRIPS. PLEASE HAVE APPROVAL FOR YOUR VISIT PRIOR TO REQUESTING A TOUR.
- Reservations are required for all group visits. Space is limited! Please make your reservation as far in advance as possible. A Museum visit is appropriate for students in the fifth grade or above.
- Please complete the Tour Scheduling online form. All groups MUST book online and student groups must have a docent.
- All tours are confirmed in writing by email. Important information regarding your tour will be sent to you in the confirmation letter.
- Docent-led tours are available for groups between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m from Tuesday through Friday. The minimum number for a group is 15 visitors. The maximum group size is 100, including teachers and chaperones.
- Please have at least three alternate dates in mind when arranging for your tour.
- The group rate is $7.00 per student (17 and under), $9.00 per student (18 and above), and $9.00 per adult.
- One adult (teacher or chaperone) per 20 students is required (those adults come free of charge). All other adults are charged $9.00 per person (teachers have free admission). The fee of adult admission will be based on the number of students on the day of visit. Please contact the Museum’s Education Department with any questions about the payment prior to your visit.
- We require a $50.00 booking deposit per tour date. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone.
Field trips to The Florida Holocaust Museum can help educators with applying Florida Standards in their pre- and post-tour classroom activities. Click on the grades below for more information on which Florida Standards can apply.
Virtual Field Trips
A Museum virtual visit is appropriate for students in the fifth grade or above. Please complete the tour request form. All groups MUST be booked online and student groups must have a docent. All tours are confirmed in writing by email by The FHM staff. Docent-led tours are available for groups between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. There is no participant limit. Please have at least three alternate dates in mind when arranging for your tour.
Fees: Virtual Field Trips are free