Donate to The Florida Holocaust Museum
At the Florida Holocaust Museum, we teach all ages to speak out for justice, fairness, and respect, using the tragic lessons from the past as a foundation for learning. Your donation supports the museum and its educational and outreach programs provided to students and educators, at no cost, throughout the country. Right now, Holocaust denial and distortion is rising at an alarming rate as are antisemitic and racist incidents. On May 27, 2021, The Florida Holocaust Museum was targeted by antisemitic vandals who painted swastikas upon its walls with the words, “The Jews are guilty.”
We go forward with the reminder that lessons unlearned are lessons repeated.
Ways to Contribute
- Make an online gift. It’s safe, easy, and secure.
- Make a gift over the phone. Call 727.820.0100, ext. 251
- Mail a check to The Florida Holocaust Museum, 55 5th St. S., St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Become a Keeper of the Flame. Sign up to make monthly recurring gifts.*
- Make a tribute gift in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Leave a Legacy by including The Florida Holocaust Museum in your will or estate plans.
- Become a Member of The Florida Holocaust Museum and enjoy unlimited admission for one-year and more.
- Support To Life or sponsor of our other special events
- Make a gift to our Annual Trunks of Hope Campaign
- Ask your employer about matching gifts.
- Donate artifacts to The FHM collection.
*To cancel a recurring donation at any time, please contact our Development Department at 727.820.0100 ext. 251 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Florida Holocaust Museum accepts cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Checks and money orders must be payable to “The Florida Holocaust Museum.”
- The Florida Holocaust Museum also accepts donations from:
- Donor Advised Funds. A donor-advised fund (DAF) acts like a charitable savings account, allowing you to make a charitable donation, receive an immediate tax benefit, and then recommend grants to charitable organizations from your fund over time.
- IRA Charitable Rollover. If you are 70 ½ years of age or older, an IRA rollover contribution (also known a Qualified Charitable Distribution) can help fulfill your required minimum distribution, and this charitable distribution is not considered taxable income. Call 727.820.0100, ext. 251 to learn more.
- Stock Gifts. Giving marketable securities that have appreciated in value is an especially prudent and economical way to support the Museum. If you would like to make an outright gift of stock to the Museum, please follow these instructions and submit the form.
Donate with Confidence
The Florida Holocaust Museum is committed to transparency and accountability. We are audited annually by an outside firm, and our latest Form 990 and Audited Financial Statements are available to the public.
Donor Privacy and Bill of Rights
The Florida Holocaust Museum respects the privacy of all donors. We believe in safeguarding personal information and ensuring that donor privacy is protected. The Florida Holocaust Museum adheres to the Association of Fundraising (AFP’s) donor bill of rights.
*To cancel a recurring donation at any time, please contact our Development Department at 727-820-0100 ext. 251 or at email@example.com
The Florida Holocaust Museum, Inc., is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services, Registration Number CH6448 and receives 100% of all donated funds. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state or online at www.freshfromflorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.