The Florida Holocaust Museum FAQs
The Museum hours are 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesday – Sunday.
Last admission is at 4 pm.
Visitors can stay in the Museum as long as they like – but need to leave by 5 pm.
We recommend that visitors purchase tickets before entering the Museum for the day they wish to visit. Please print or download your tickets to your phone and bring with you when you visit.
You can get tickets here. However you can purchase tickets at admissions on the day of your visit.
Members have free entry to the Museum.
You can obtain tickets for the day you wish to visit on-line or at admissions on the day of your visit.
To obtain tickets on-line, members will need to Register on our “General Admission” page to receive free admission. Your membership will be verified automatically on the next page if the information provided when registering is the same as in our system. If it doesn’t do so automatically, please contact our Membership department at email@example.com.
All ticket purchases are final and there will be no refund if you do not visit the Museum.
If you purchased tickets on-line, we can check you in with your order number and personal information at the Admissions Desk.
- Click here to Purchase General Admission Advanced Tickets.
- Select a date for your visit.
- Select the number of tickets for each ticket type.
- Enter your information and then click on “Check Out”
- Masks are recommended for visitors but are required for group tours.
- Please remember to socially distance during your visit – floor markers and signage will support this.
- Parties should remain together, and children should remain with adults.
- The museum will be amplifying our cleaning practices.
- Our air filtration system has been updated with CDC recommended filters
- Hand sanitizing stations installed throughout the Museum
Yes, they can purchase tickets at admissions.
- If you are a member of a museum with a reciprocal agreement with The Florida Holocaust Museum or if you have a NARM or SERM Memberships with another museum, you must purchase your tickets and receive the appropriate discount at Admissions in the Museum.
- Current membership ID MUST be provided. No refunds for un-discounted tickets purchased on-line.
There is limited parking behind The Museum and along the side of the Museum on the Museum side of the alley.
Since there is limited parking, we request that our parking lot is used only during the time people are visiting the Museum as a courtesy for others visiting the museum.
Also, please do not leave your car in our parking lot after the museum is closed. You run the risk of being towed.